Honor a loved one by donating to the Legacy and Memorial Giving program
- Any group or individual can make a donation to the Prairie Spirit Schools Foundation on behalf of a Prairie Spirit School Division staff or Board member posthumously.
- A minimum $500.00 donation would be required in order for an honouree’s name to be added to the plaque.
- Donations can be gathered from a group or individual and can be done as a cumulative total to achieve the minimum donation of $500.00.
- Funds collected for the Prairie Spirit Schools Foundation Legacy & Memorial Giving Program will be designated for professional development within the Prairie Spirit School Division.
- Specific criteria for distribution will be determined and announced in the future.
- Families of the honourees will receive a notification from the Foundation that a donation has been made in honour of their family member.
- Charitable tax receipts will be issued to the donors.
- Donors will be acknowledged in the Foundation’s annual report.
- The engraved plaques will include the honouree’s name and years served.